In order to get the finest quality, we have to carefully go through a detailed process of fine-tuning our products. Learn more about the detailed steps of building quality wood cabinets and what makes our cabinets the best by reading through our process below:
- The finest maple wood is sanded until smooth and vacuumed.
- An equalizer stain is applied to balance the base color of the wood.
- A toner is then applied to establish color uniformity.
- A deep penetrating stain is then applied to reveal the hidden beauty of the natural grain.
- All stained surfaces are then hand-rubbed and wiped of excess stain, and then slowly air-dried.
- A wood sealer is then applied, penetrating all exposed wood surfaces for uniform protection.
- All surfaces are then hand-sanded, providing a smooth, consistent surface.
- A glaze is applied by hand (if applicable).
- A color consistency examination is performed with additional touch-up if needed.
- A final protective top coat is applied, maximizing resistance to scuffing, moisture, fading, and household chemicals.
- Full overlay door panel, ¾” thick door panel
- 4 to 6-way adjustable hidden metal hinges (optional soft-close hinges available)
- Adjustable, 2/3 depth shelf, 5/8″ thick cabinet-grade plywood, metal shelf rests
- Dovetail drawer, ½” thick solid wood sides
- Full extension, under-mounted glides
- ½” thick cabinet grade plywood box
- Metal bracket reinforcements for base cabinets